A few months ago, my blogoshpere friend Bonnie Lowe invited me – and other career experts – to answer:
“What is the best career advice for 2009?”
My first reaction was: ‘I’d love to be a part of something that adds value to my readers.’ Little did I know how powerful the end result would be.
Now I’m delighted to offer you the best career advice for 2009 for FREE. It’s my way of thanking you for your support. (It does mean the world to me.)
Inside The Best Career Strategies for 2009 you’ll find how the who’s who of career management answered that question. From image consultants to personal brand gurus to career coaches, it’s all in there for you. (Kudos to Bonnie for making this happen – G-d knows how many hours she spent making it all come together)
Among the top contributors are:
- Jason Alba – CEO and founder of Jibber Jobber – an award winning website that has loads of information and tools for your career.
- Dan Schawbel: a personal branding guru and author.
- Anita Bruzzese – author and award winning career journalist.
- G.L Hoffman – author and blogger, featured on USNews.com and World report.
- Miriam Salpeter – founder of award winning blog: Keppie Careers.
- Sandy Dumont – Executive Director of the Impression Strategies Institute.
To access the document (in pdf), simply click on the blue box found on the upper right-hand side of my blog – just below my picture. (The one that has ”Best Career Strategies 2009” written on it)
Enjoy and let me know what you think.
BTW you’ll find my contribution on page 34.